CST 236 Computing for Digital Artists
Student will understand how computer technology, including software and hardware, works for the purpose of solving modern communication problems.
- Identify key events in the history of computers and computing
- Articulate how a computer represents and transmits information
- Identify how a computer's parts, components, and peripherals are organized and interfaced
- Describe basic components of an operating system and how they interact with computer hardware
- Understand basic computer networking and information security concepts